TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of the Klyden e-Member Card (“e-MC”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The e-MC is redeemable by the e-MC holder as full or part payment for goods and services in Klyden stores, online at Klyden websites, and at the affiliated boutiques in Hong Kong SAR listed below.
- This e-MCcannot be used to purchase any goods manufactured by Apple & Samsung or any goods or services offered at food and beverage outlets operated at Klyden stores.
- The user must RECORD the e-MC SERIAL NUMBER AND KEEP IT IN A SECRET AND SECURE PLACE.
- The user must maintain secure possession of the e-MC and keep the PIN secret at all times. Klyden (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible or liable for any losses the user may incur if the e-MC is used without their permission.
- The e-MC is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of activation.
- Any remaining e-MC balance will be cancelled upon the expiry date.
- Privilege Program bonus points cannot be accrued when redeeming the e-MCin respect of the value of the e-MC but will be accrued in respect of the value of transaction net the value of the e-MC.
- The e-MC may only be used for personal purchases and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purpose unless authorized by Klyden in writing.
- Any return or exchange of goods purchased with this e-MC will be subject to Klyden Refund and Exchange Policy which may be accessed at Return and Exchange.
If a customer violates the Terms and Conditions of use of the e-MC or Klyden’s Return and Exchange Policy or Klyden Store Operations Policies (including without limitation demonstrating a high incidence of returns of Merchandise after purchase) or engages in inappropriate behavior (including without limitation abuse of Klyden staff) or illegal activities (including parallel importing or passing off of Merchandise purchased at Klyden) , the customer may suffer the following consequences:
- Customer may be black listed by Klyden and future custom refused;
- Return or exchange of Merchandise may be declined;
- Customer who is a holder of Privilege Card may be disqualified from the Privilege Card Programme together with members resident at the same address as the Customer;
- Customer and any individual resident at the same address as the Customer may be refused membership of the Privilege Programme.
The decision as to whether a Customer has violated the Terms and Conditions of Use of the e-MC, the Return and Exchange Policy or the Klyden Store Policies including without limitation engaged in inappropriate behavior or illegal activities remains within Klyden’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final. Suspected illegal activities will be referred to Klyden’s legal department for further investigation and action.
- If found, please return e-MC to any Klyden store in Hong Kong SAR.
- Pratitude Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Pratitude Limited, the holding company of Klyden reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- The Terms & Conditions of the Klyden e-Member Card are governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR and any dispute shall be referred to the Courts of Hong Kong SAR.